Short Term Office Rental
Temporary Office Rental
A primary function of selecting short term office rentals is due to the idea of having to find a new location in the near future. A multitude of reasons can determine why a business may need to move in the near future.
A business that is foreseen to expand or grow may require additional space or a location that is more suited for the business might be sought after. And, in a somewhat negative sense, a lack of profitability may be required a smaller office or a new location that comes with more affordable rent is a plus.
One enormously popular type of commercial office rental is the short term office.
Short term leases are for the most part significantly more flexible than other types of leasing arrangements. This can be ideal if you are unsure of a chosen premises and simply ’testing the water’ with a location or office size.
- Services associated with a short term office rental are very inclusive when compared with various other leasing agreements. This is perfect for budget management, especially if you are a new business or maybe you are keeping close watch on your finances.
- An ideal geographical location will undoubtedly have cost implications and this kind of lease can present be the most economical way of understanding whether or not the new location is the perfect one. In a perfect world you won’t want to be moving again too soon however should the location be the wrong one, you know you are not committed long term.
- Throughout this tricky financial climate that we all find ourselves in, the fact that there isn’t a large upfront fee required for a short-term office is very appealing.
The actuality is that you are benefited with all the services that you might have received from a traditional office milieu and that too, at a fraction of the cost.
Meeting rooms and Day offices
- Day office at R600 / day
- 2 – 6 seater Meeting room R200 / hr, R1400 / full day (led screen)
- Large meeting room R800 / hr – R5000 full day (projector and sound)
Have a look at what our current tenants are saying:
“Lovely space, so central and excellent service!”
Pearson Publishing and Education