Virtual Office Service
Our virtual office service allows you to create a highly professional first impression and maintain your reputation for efficiency. For a fraction of what it would cost you to set up an office and employ a receptionist, you can have a formal business address which allows your post and mail to be delivered and kept for your collection, as well as your own dedicated company telephone number with answering service.
The great benefit of our virtual office service is that you do not have to be physically located in the Venture office space.
- Our virtual office clients range from people who work from home, to people who spend a lot of time on the road and in meetings, to professionals with their own office space, who bill by the hour and enjoy the cost benefit of an outsourced answering service.
How does our telephone answering service work?
- Each client company is issued with a Cape Town-based landline number for the duration of their contract – or you can keep your existing number which can be set up to transfer to your system-designated number.
- Each staff member is issued an extension to which our receptionist can transfer calls, and from which your staff can dial out.
- During office hours, calls to your number will be answered by our reception, using your company name, and then transferred to the relevant extension.
- If you do not answer, the call will come back to reception. We will take a message and email it to you.
- If you are out you can choose to direct a call straight to voicemail, featuring a personalised message, scripted by you.